Rosa B Aesthetics will assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
1. Rosa B Aesthetics Obligations
In providing treatment to you, Rosa B Aesthetics shall:
• Ensure that an appropriately trained Therapist carries out the treatment;
• Satisfy itself that the Therapist holds the necessary qualifications and registrations required for them to practice;
• Provide/arrange suitable facilities for the provision of treatment;
• Provide you with such information as you may reasonably require to understand the nature of the treatment being offered and decide whether or not to undergo treatment. As part of this process, we will assess whether a treatment is suitable for you and likely to be successful.
• Endeavour to ensure that your appointment for treatment or consultation occurs on time. Should this not be the case or should there be a need to postpone treatment, Rosa B Aesthetics will make every effort to contact you in advance.
• Advise you, before any treatment appointment, of any preparation required on your part before that treatment takes place.
2. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
• You shall advise Rosa B Aesthetics of all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Rosa B Aesthetics will not be held liable for any damage that occurs due to your failure to disclose such information.
• You shall comply with all instructions and recommendations given to you regarding the preparation and care of the treated areas both before and after treatment takes place.
• Rosa B Aesthetics will not take responsibility for the loss or damage of personal goods.
• For the convenience of other clients and for safety reasons, we kindly request that you do not bring children with you for your treatment. Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an accompanying adult will result in the treatment being cancelled and loss of the treatment and/or deposit.
• All children must be accompanied by a parent, carer or guardian within the time of being present in the clinic. Rosa B Aesthetics shall not be responsible for any harm caused during the period of children being on site.
• Children under the age of 16 years must NOT be left unattended within the clinic at any time.